Below is a list of Brendale Family Practice's current fee structure - some treatments are quoted on a case by case basis and pricing is subject to change. If you have any questions please call the practice directly and speak with our lovely receptionists.
We are a mixed billing Doctor in Brendale, north side of Brisbane.
What a mixed billing practice means
- All of our general Doctor's appointments Monday-Friday are bulk billed IF you hold a valid medicare card AND current healthcare/ concession / pension card. We also bulk bill all children under the age of 16 with a valid medicare card. .
- Patients who don't fall into the bulk billing category must pay a gap fee - this gives you an instant rebate if you hold a valid medicare card so the out of pocket cost is quite low.
- Patients without medicare are privately billed for the full amount.
- On weekends and public holidays the gap fee is slightly higher.
- Some Examinations and Procedures incur individual fees, please see indications below.